The latest version of Report Builder (v 1.9.4) is out now!
In this version we have added column grouping in the table widget and made some minor UI improvements.
- Changes to the way reports can be published to allow snapshots/rollback
- TableWidget now supports “column grouping”, which allows you to associate rates/counts together for example
- To simplify the UI, the chart “Palette” property is hidden by default and instead the custom palettes have been relabelled so that they are used in all cases
- Custom chart palettes are now pushed into the drop-down list of those available in the current session
- Changes to the UI of widget settings dialog to improve responsiveness and reduce initial opening time
- Fix for WebMapWidget to allow you to override the standard web map with another one