The latest version of Report Builder (v 1.8.0) is out now!
In this version we have added the ability to create reports for aggregated data (count indicators only just now).
Reports for aggregated data
- RequiredDataAggregation is now enabled in widget settings (Advanced > Behaviour) and changes to some widgets to support this properly
- New report-level setting to allow you to turn on/off the ability for the end user to view a report for > 1 feature (default is “off”)
- When multi-select is enabled, new tools on the index page to allow you to select many features from the map
- In Edit mode, you can now select more than one feature at a time from the View menu by holding SHIFT as you click
- Fix for problem with inserting indicator names and values into text widgets
- Fix for tooltips on the index page map