November 2021 monthly and 12 monthly rolling average data was updated at the beginning of January due to the Christmas Break.
Economy & Employment
Claimant Count (November 2021) was last updated on the 14th of December.
People in Universal Credit data for November 2021 is now available on the Data Catalog. The latest release was published on AGOL on the 15th of December.
Indicators from the Public Health API website have been updated on the 24th of December. This updated over 1500 different measures, including numerators, denominators and confidence intervals.
Please find an extract of profiles and measure updated in December below:
- Child and Maternal Healthcare: multiples measures about early years, mortality, pregnancy and birth and school-age at different levels.
- Cancer Services: From 2020/21, the bowel screening indicators have been extracted using a different methodology from previous data.
- Sexual and Reproductive Health: All 17 HIV indicators have been updated to include 2020 data and revision of previously published data to reflect clinic or laboratory resubmissions and improvements to data cleaning. Therefore, data may differ from previous publications.
Three of these HIV indicators are new:
- HIV diagnosed prevalence rate per 1,000 population aged 15 years and over
- New HIV diagnoses among persons first diagnosed in the UK rate per 100,000 aged 15 years and over
- Antiretroviral therapy (ART) coverage in adults accessing HIV care (%)
A subset of indicators concerning the Reproductive Health and Teenage Pregnancy domains have been also updated with the most recent data.
All 14 STI indicators relating to GUMCAD and CTAD data have been updated to include 2020 data. Two of these STI indicators have been modified to better reflect the benefit of STI screening at person level:
- STI testing positivity (excluding chlamydia aged <25) %
- STI testing rate (excluding chlamydia aged <25) / 100,000
For more information, please visit the Fingertips website.