Crime data (May) updated 1 July. All affected reports updated by 6 July.
Children & Education
The following education data was updated in July and relative reports updated by the 29th of July:
- 2018/19 Key stage 2
- 2018/19 Key Stage 4
- 2018/19 Key Stage 5
- 2018/19 Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- 2018/19 Free School Meals (FSM)
- 2018/19 Pupils Characteristics
Economy & Employment
Claimant Count (June) updated during July.
April 2019 to March 2020 Annual Population Survey (APS) updated during July. Reports updated by the 22nd of July.
A detailed breakdown of statistics included within the APS is listed below:
- Disability (Equality Act) core level by economic activity
- Economic activity of those with health conditions or illnesses lasting more than 12 months
- Economic activity rate
- Economically inactive
- Employment rate
- Ethnic group by economic activity
- Full-time and part-time employment
- Hours worked weekly
- Industry of employment (SIC 2007)
- Nationality by white/ethnic minority
- Occupation (SOC2010) major group of employment
- Public and private sector employment
- Qualifications (GCSE/NVQ)
- Self-employed, employees and non-permanent employment
- Unemployment rate
- White/ethnic minority by age
- Estimates of unemployment (model-based)
HMRC and DWP’s previous statistics relative to children in low income families have been replaced and deprecated to provide a more coherent picture of this category for both Relative and Absolute Low Income.
Latest data for Children in Low Income Families Data has been updated on the 21st of July, from financial year 2014/15 to 2018/19.