May 2021 monthly and 12 monthly rolling average data were uploaded on the 30th of June. All affected reports for May 2021 were published by the 05th of July.
Economy & Employment
Claimant Count (May 2021) was last updated on the 18th of June. All affected reports were published by the 21st of June.
Population estimates for the UK, England, mid-2020 were last updated on the 25th of June. All affected reports were published by the 26th of June.
The PHOF (Public Health Outcome Framework) update from May 2021 was published on the 5th of June. Reports were updated on the 27th of June.
This update concerns 17 indicators. In detail:
- Overarching Indicators domain: 5 indicators including healthy life expectancy at birth, disability-free life expectancy at birth and inequality in healthy life expectancy for England;
- Wider determinants of health domain: 1 indicator -: first-time entrants to the youth justice system;
- Health improvement domain: 5 indicators including the percentage of looked after children whose emotional wellbeing is a cause for concern, proportion of the population meeting the recommended ‘5-a-day’ on a ‘usual day’ (adults) and percentage of physically active adults;
- Healthcare and premature mortality domain: 5 indicators covering emergency readmissions within 30 days of discharge from hospital and preventable sight loss.
- Health protection domain: 2 indicators including population vaccination coverage – HPV vaccination coverage for two doses (females 13-14 years old) and population vaccination coverage – Meningococcal ACWY conjugate vaccine (MenACWY) (14-15 years)
The data for the indicator ‘C27 – Percentage reporting a long term Musculoskeletal (MSK) problem’ has been revised to reflect changes in the GPPS questionnaire, which changed the base population from 18+ to 16+.
Indicator ‘D04e – Population vaccination coverage – HPV vaccination coverage for one dose (12-13 years old)’ has been split by gender, due to changes in vaccination coverage.