Crime data (August) updated on the 28th of September.
Nationality & Country of Birth data updated on the 7th of September while latest Population Estimates were updated on the 14th of September.
Economy & Employment
Claimant Count (August) updated on the 15th of September. All affected reports were updated on the 19th of September.
Several indicators from the Public Health Outcomes Framework (PHOF) dataset have been updated on the 24th of September.
Please, find below an extract of the indicators included in this update:
- Adjusted antibiotic prescription in primary care
- Smoking in early pregnancy
- Population vaccination coverage – Flu/Hepatitis/HPV
- Suicide Rate
- Low birth weight of term babies
- Average portions of fruit and vegetables
- Cancer screening coverage
- Killed and seriously injured (KSI) casualties on England’s roads
- Statutory homelessness